Zlatan Ibrahimovic and His Wife
The football star of Sweden “Zlatan Ibrahimovic” is thirty three years of old (born in 1981), he is right now the captain of the national Swedish football team; he plays for the French club “Paris Saint-Germain” and due to this reason Zlatan has a residence in Paris as well. Here are some facts about this great European football player.
- Zlatan was born in the family of Bosnian origin Muslim father and a catholic mother; his parents had migrated to Sweden from Bosnia.
- He started playing football at the very early age; actually he was just six when he got the first pair of shoes.
- Zlatan played for the junior football club “Malmo BI” and he was very much inspired by the Brazilian star player “Ronaldo”, once he mentioned Ronaldo to be his ideal player as a growing up child.
- The memorable performance of Zlatan came at the age of ten years when he was playing for his club and brought into the field as a substitute, he scored eight goals in a row and won his team by 8-5 (indeed great performance).
- Helena Seger (a businesswoman) has been the long time partner of Zlatan; they have two sons and their relationship has been growing day by day.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic wife Helena has expressed several times how her life changed after Zlatan and that she is more than happy to find such a nice person in him.
- There is burger named after him “The Zlatan” in a local restaurant of Paris (where he plays for) and that’s a nice way to pay the tribute to this living star.
- For many this would be news, Zlatan has a black belt in taekwondo and he has shown his skills on and off the field as well.
- The controversies are associated to him because of his short tempered behavior with his teammates, a fight with Van Dar Vaart has been the greatest of all of them.
- Zlatan has won the best player of Sweden not only once or twice but for nine times (must be a record).